The two-cabin design of the Idarado 2 tunnel tent lets you do it all. The front cabin is roomy enough for storage as well as cooking or just kicking back. The reinforced awning and extended side wings at the entrance work overtime to shed wind and rain, and you have the welcome convenience of an extra side door for greater freedom of movement. There are 2 vents that open or close at the rear of the outer tent and a mesh window on the generously sized front door for fresh air and taking in the view. The outer tent works in tandem with the attached inner tent so that both are pitched at the same time for a speedy setup. With the solid support of 3 lightweight aluminum poles and an outer tent made of advanced 68D Ripstop Stormshield Polyester, the Idarado showcases the advanced technology and high quality materials that define the Eureka tradition. Available in a 2 or 3-person model, you can complete your Idarado with the waterproof footprint for the vestibule area that can be purchased separately. In 2017 the Dutch outdoor magazine Op Pad rewarded the Idarado with Best Buy in the category bycicle tents.
- 3- pole tunnel design with external pole sleeves
- Additional awning pole creates dry entry during inclement weather
- Large vestibule with enough space to store your luggage
- One large front door and one side door
- Large mesh window in the front door for excellent ventilation
- Large hooded ventilation at the rear side of the tent
- Ripstop StormShield polyester
- Optional bathtub footprint is available
- Tente extérieur: 68D Ripstop Polyester, min. 4000mm PU-Coating
- Tente intérieur: 68D Breathable Taffeta Polyester
- Paillasson: 75D Taffeta Polyester, min. 6000mm PU coating
- Cannes: aluminium
Le produit est disponible.
Footprint Idarado 3
Le produit n'est pas disponible pour le moment. Vous pouvez le précommander dès maintenant